Wandsworth Police Station
- BIM used during design development and throughout construction as a means of producing and coordinating information.
- The building achieved a BREEAM excellent rating as a result of considerate design strategies at an early stage.
- Prefabricated timber cassettes used as the structural solution, producing a lightweight low carbon solution.
- Crush from demolition used to address soil stabilisation and minimise waste going to landfill.
- A strong, high quality architectural aesthetic has been generated within tight budgetary constraints.
- The client is benefiting from the increased knowledge base of their design team as a result of the IESE framework. This brings initiative, savings and increased quality to the project.