Bryden Wood Barcelona is looking for Project Architects to join our international, dynamic architectural team. Our integrated design teams work across a broad range of sectors and we are looking for architects who can work on multiple projects concurrently, at various stages of development - from concept through to delivery. You will work closely with our designers to develop complex and exciting projects. You will also bring your specialist knowledge to work in direct contact with our clients, to enable collaboration and rapid scheme development.
We require Project Architects to work on a series of new projects, which include:
- Healthcare schemes in the UK
- Data centre projects throughout Europe and the US
- A new commercial scheme in Central London
- Distribution centres across the UK and Europe
- Pharma and Process facilities across the UK and Europe
- Qualified M.Architecture
- 5+ years post MArch qualification or equivalent
- Professional level of spoken and written English, to communicate within international multidisciplinary teams
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Revit/Adobe suite, or a willingness to learn in a dynamic environment.
- Experienced in being responsible for the delivery of architectural projects.
- Leadership skills, to give direction to, and lead, architectural and multidisciplinary design teams.
- Ability to liaise with clients and building users, to make sure that the proposed design meets the brief/client needs, and is functional, economical and sustainable.
- Able to manage all aspects of architectural design within multidisciplinary teams
- Well organised/disciplined
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to liaise with senior management to keep them updated on any project-related issues that require escalation with client or contractor representatives
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach
- Solution-based approach to problem solving