This is opportunity to join a AJ100 practise. Bryden Wood is seeking a Bid Manager to help support the leadership team with coordination of bid submissions. We are now looking for a vibrant individual with attention to detail and a flair for creativity. The role is full time, based in Central London (Chancery Lane) and is a great opportunity for a proactive, open minded individual, who can hit the ground running.
As the Bid Manager you will:
Identifying and continually updating bid content and style to ensure that the business remains a market leader in bid submissions.
- Lead the development of a proposal structure, setting timescales for tender responses, and ensuring internal deadlines are met.
- Assist Directors and Job Runners within the firm to complete bids and project competitions -ensuring/creating correct materials are used (including CVs, project profiles, case- studies, technical answers, graphics…etc).
- Liaise with all parts of the business to obtain the latest information and gain input into bid responses.
- Review and edit technical content for structure, completeness, compliance, and organisational consistency.
- Create and maintain an up-to-date library of information for use in rapid tender responses.
- Create and maintain the bid trackers with up to date information
- Lead bid de-brief and content meetings with the management team
- Management of multiple tender portals, registering expressions of interest, submitting tender/PQQ returns and posting/receiving queries
- Liaise with staff in all departments to collate technical information to use in pre-qualification questionnaires (PQQ), responses to invitations to tender (ITT) and business proposals
- Work with the wider Marketing team within the business strategy as required
- Ensure compliance with tender return instructions
- Assisting in other Marketing activities as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Bid Management experience is not essential
- Intermediate graphic design skills - proficiency in the use of desktop publishing software such as InDesign (Advanced), Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat
- Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to build professional and amenable relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Impeccable writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Faultless organisation skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- A team player who is helpful and comfortable in being the focal point of contact for the Bid Team
- Self-motivated and able to work using their initiative
- Competent and confident working under pressure and, at times, working to very short deadlines
- Recognises the need to work flexibly to meet bid deadlines