Reporting to Senior Engineers, you will assist in project delivery by taking responsibility for specific areas of the design development, ensuring a good standard of engineering in accordance with our standards and procedures.
You will be a strong team player, and be able to think creatively, and act tactically and efficiently.
- Interpret the client's requirements, statutory obligations and design the building services wherever appropriate
- Design all appropriate services from concept to completion
- Support Senior Engineers in the design of projects
- Maintain and produce designs which comply with the relevant regulations, company procedures and company standards
- Prepare detailed specifications, schedules and bills where required to support Senior Engineers
- Facilitate liaison of drawing production with the project team
- Produce drawing programmes, schedules and design checklists
- Ensure that design work is checked and receive feedback from the Senior Engineers
- Ensure that the information that is issued to tender is accurate and well defined
- Awareness of the company’s business plan and objectives
- Understand our company culture and core values.
- Deliver the Client’s objectives
- Provide project support in design and administration to Senior Engineers.
- Deliver appropriate services as a member of a multi skilled team.
- Able to work with all areas of the firm and communicate effectively cross functionally
- Good negotiation, communication, influencing and written skills
- Integrity and commitment to service
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Personable, approachable and flexible.
This description reflects the core activities of the role and is not intended to be all inclusive. Additional duties within the company may be required.