We are seeking a Junior BIM Technologist to join the expanding Structural and Civil team in the London office.
This opportunity will offer the chance to work on some fantastic projects across the world (Europe, Asia, Middle East, USA) in sectors including: aviation, leisure facilities, residential, mixed-use development, pharmaceutical and more.
Education and experience:
- A university degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- A minimum of one year's experience in using Autodesk Revit on design/construction projects
- Understanding of creating steel and concrete general arrangements, sections, elevations and details
- Understanding of basic Revit family principles
- knowledge of 2D/3D AutoCAD
- Knowledge of producing models and drawing packages from concept to completion
- A desire to develop an understanding of other disciplines for coordination.
- Working with Engineers and other BIM Technologists to produce structural models and drawings
- Implementing project-specific BIM workflows, BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and data management
- Assist in ensuring a Project’s BEP is up to date with all project changes before issuing the BIM models
- Carrying out drawing and model auditing for self to make sure they are compliant with Bryden Wood’s BIM standards/project requirements
- Maintaining project-specific library of families
- Helping with the organisation and coordination of the structural design team as needed to deliver projects successfully
- Helping the Senior BIM Technologists with BIM related tasks
- Good communications skills in English both written and spoken
- Good organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivated to study and learn and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Flexible attitude.
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- Pension scheme matched up to 5% of your salary
- Private healthcare insurance
- Life insurance
- Wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
No recruiters or agencies please.