We are looking for highly motivated and skilled engineers with a background in façade engineering and cladding systems. We are expanding our capacity and capability in pushing the boundaries of off-site manufacturing and Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA) in the construction industry. Our goal is to continue moving the industry towards integrated manufacturing and productised solutions.
You will work on a variety of projects within our diverse team of Engineers, Architects, Product Designers, and Technicians, to develop novel design solutions and advanced construction methods.
- Experience in façade engineering
- Experience in façade specification writing
- Experience in detailing of cladding systems
- Knowledge of constructions methods, processes, and UK + European codes
- Knowledge of fabrication or manufacturing process and practices
- Knowledge required to achieve technical compliance in detailing, analysis and reports (eg. thermal, condensation, acoustic, fire, weather tightness etc.) and familiarity with related software
- Attention to detail
- Key interest in technical design and details
- Understanding of the principles of BIM
- Ability to fully participate or lead façade meetings in English and Italian
- Relevant experience of working in the Italian market.
- Calculation software related to façade engineering
- Experience with packages such as Dynamo, Grasshopper is an advantage, enough knowledge packages for of visualisation and report writing eg. Adobe Suite, MS office packages is expected.
- Master’s degree in Façade Engineering or alternatively Architecture or Engineering with façade specialism
- A minimum of two references