We are looking for highly motivated and skilled applicants with an interest in off-site construction and DfMA.
Our team develops innovative building systems and advanced construction methods through detailed design and productisation. Work ranges from concept development to delivery of fabrication level designs for manufacture. Projects vary across a broad range of sectors with a focus on Platform based DfMA, complex façade systems, modularisation, and other off-site solutions. Our team also supports the development and delivery of fabrication detailing for prototyping.
You will work on multiple complex and exciting projects concurrently, at varying stages of completion, to provide senior architectural support within a multidisciplinary team and liaise with our Creative Technologies, Structural, Civils, and Building Service Engineering teams. Applicants will be expected to work collaboratively in this environment, supporting the architectural needs of the team and assisting in cross-disciplinary design efforts.
- Strong knowledge of architectural detailing or structural systems
- Knowledge of construction methods, processes and codes
- Knowledge of fabrication or manufacturing process and practices
- Keen interest in technical design and details
- Experience developing or checking detailed drawing packages
- Experience developing outline and/or technical specifications considered an asset
- Parametric modelling ability
- A good understanding of the principles of BIM
- Data analysis and visualisation considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication and fluency in English
- Chinese language skills would also be an advantage due to project work with companies in Hong Kong and mainland China
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of design software, including at least one of Revit or SolidWorks
- Experience using any of the following software considered an asset: Navisworks, Dynamo, Grasshopper, Tekla Structural Designer, Adobe Suite, Tableau, Microsoft Office Suite, Programming Languages
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work with all levels of employees and management within the organisation
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment or independently with self-managed projects
- Positive/proactive self-starting
Experience and Education:
- Demonstrable experience of working on a substantial range of projects at a relevant level in either a design office or within the construction industry; and
- Masters in Architecture or Engineering (Structural)
- Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident